Get ready for your Comcast service visit with this checklist.
For an installation checklist of our XFINITY Home service, please see Prepare for Your XFINITY Home Installation.
Prepare for Your Appointment
To be ready for your installation, make sure that:
- All TVs and computers are in your home at the time of the installation.
- All cable outlets are accessible, or you know where you want them installed.
- Someone 18 years or older will be present for the duration of the installation.
- All equipment you already have (e.g., wireless cards, modems, routers) is available to the technician.
- All computers meet minimum system requirements.
- Television sets and/or entertainment centers are at least three to five feet away from the wall.
- The installation window generally takes between two and four hours.
Need to reschedule your appointment? Contact us
We're committed to providing you with excellent customer service. Get answers at our online support section or chat with an interactive agent 24/7.
Thank you for allowing Comcast to connect you to what’s important in your life. We value you as a customer and look forward to serving you!