Comcast offers a comprehensive Service Protection Plan (SPP), eliminating any concerns about being charged additional fees for service calls related to inside wiring. For a low monthly fee, our Service Protection Plan (SPP) will cover all chargeable service calls for your XFINITY services without additional service fees.
Convenience, No Hassles, No Extra Charges
If you experience a problem, just contact us and a local service representative will troubleshoot your problem or send out a skilled technician to quickly identify and fix the problem. The Service Protection Plan (SPP) provides hassle-free service resolution so that you can continue enjoying your XFINITY services as soon as possible, for one low monthly fee. When you have the Service Protection Plan (SPP), you won't have to pay any extra hourly or incremental service charges for repairs covered under the plan:
- Unlimited covered service calls with no contracts.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosis of XFINITY TV, XFINITY Voice, XFINITY Internet and XFINITY Home service problems.
- Hassle-free replacement and repair of defective customer inside wiring.
- Hassle-free replacement and repair of cable jumpers, cable connectors, splitters and phone jacks due to normal wear and tear.
- Service calls due to customer education or customer owned equipment connected to your XFINITY services.
- Confidence that if there is a problem with any XFINITY service, Comcast will take care of without charging a service fee.
: The list above represents examples of items covered by Comcast’s Service Protection Plan (SPP) and is not all-inclusive. Refer to the Service Protection Plan (SPP) Definitions, Terms and Conditions
for full details.
Service Protection Plan (SPP) Definitions, Terms and Conditions
For Service Protection Plan (SPP) definitions, terms and conditions, please click here.