Forgot to mail the check? Waiting for automatic monthly payments to take effect? Simply make a one-time payment online by logging in to My Account.
Make a One-Time Payment Using Your Computer
You can pay your Comcast bill online with your credit card or checking or savings account. And for an on-the-go option, some versions of the XFINITY Connect app also have bill payment capabilities.
When setting up a one-time payment, keep in mind that credit card payments and checking account deductions can take up to two days to process and post to your account.
To set up a one-time payment online:
- Sign in to My Account.
- Click the Pay early button or click the Pay now link at the top of the page.
- Choose to either Pay total balance due, Pay past due balance, or Pay another amount. Then click the Continue button.
- Choose to have your payment deducted from your bank account or pay with your credit or debit card and enter your billing information. Then click the Continue button.
- Review your payment and click the Confirm button to process your payment.
- You will receive a confirmation that your payment has been submitted. You can print the confirmation or, click the I’m done button.
Make a One-Time Payment Using Your Mobile Device
You can use your mobile device to pay your bill by visiting the Comcast.com mobile site.
- Open a browser on your mobile device and type www.comcast.com/m or customer.comcast.com/m.
- Tap My Account.
- Tap Pay your bill.
- You have two options to pay your bill:
- Pay using My Account – Make a payment by logging in with your Comcast ID and password.
- Pay using account number – This feature allows you to pay with only your Comcast account number and payment information.
- Tap Pay using My Account.
- Note: If choosing Pay using account number, you will be prompted to either take a picture of the payment coupon that came with your statement to determine your account number, or to enter your account number manually. Then you will be prompted to enter the last four digits of the telephone number associated with your account, and tap Continue. After completing these steps, proceed to Step 6.
- Enter your Comcast ID and password.
- Once you have logged in, you must accept the Terms and Conditions.
- The screen will show your account balance, with the option to view your bill. Tap Make a payment.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay and tap Continue.
- Select your payment method then tap Continue.
- Based on the method you have chosen, enter your payment information and tap Continue.
- Review your payment information and tap Submit.
- A payment verification screen will display. You may now log out or access more features of My Account.
If you want to get ahead of your bill, you can always pay more than the amount due. Any extra you pay will go towards your next bill.
Set up automatic payments
Set up recurring automatic payments, and never worry about missing a payment due date.
For more information on this topic, please visit our Help and Support Forums
Chat with us to make a payment
You can make payments with an eChat agent by:
- Accessing chat on My Account at http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support.
- Clicking on Help or Contact Us
- Selecting the Chat link option
- The chat agent will validate the account and walk you through the payment process.
- Payments may be made by: