Go green with Comcast paperless billing and view your bill online - from any computer, anytime.
Unsubscribe from paper statements
If you don't want to get your bill through the mail anymore, you can sign up for paperless billing. When you do, we'll send you an email every month to let you know your Comcast bill is available to securely view and pay online. It's a free, easy and secure way to be environmentally friendly.
To sign up for paperless billng:
- Sign in to My Account.
- Click the blue Request paperless bills cube below your account details.
- Select the Online button to get Ecobill.
- Click the yellow Save bill preferences button.
- Read the Terms of Service and check the box to accept them. Click Continue.
- A confirmation will appear to let you know the request was processed. You can choose to sign up for billing text alerts or click I’m done.
If you change your mind and want to go back to getting a paper copy in the mail, follow the directions above. At step 3, select In the mail then click the yellow Save bill preferences button..
Remember, whatever you choose, your bill is always available online, anytime.