Instantly watch thousands of TV shows and movies to any screen - your TV (in high-definition), laptop, tablet or smartphone. You'll enjoy full seasons of top television shows and a deep catalog of movies anytime, anyplace. This new library of movies and TV shows complements what is currently available on XFINITY TV. With XFINITY Streampix, you'll enjoy:
- A single destination for video entertainment – no need to subscribe to multiple services
- Instant access on your television from the XFINITY On Demand menu – no set-up, no buffering, no waiting
- Instant access on other devices through xfinity.com/tv (for laptops and PCs) or the XFINITY TV Go app (for Apple and Android devices)
- Thousands of television episodes, past seasons of hit TV shows from yesterday and today – including 30 Rock, Grey’s Anatomy, Friday Night Lights, Lost, Desperate Housewives and dozens of others*
- Hundreds of movies, including top titles like: When Harry Met Sally, Ocean’s 11, Analyze That*
- Unlimited viewing - watch as often as you want, anytime you want
*Examples of content available now. Content subject to change.
XFINITY Streampix is included at no additional cost in several XFINITY Triple Play plans (including HD Preferred Plus XF Triple Play, HD Premier XF Triple Play and HD Complete XF Triple Play) and for Blast! Plus and Blast Extra subscribers. It is also available to our XFINITY TV customers a la carte for only $4.99 per month.
For more information about XFINITY Streampix or to add XFINITY Streampix to your XFINITY TV service, click here
XFINITY TV Go app
To learn more about the XFINITY TV Go app, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can get XFINITY Streampix?
XFINITY Streampix is available to any XFINITY TV subscriber. XFINITY Streampix is included with many popular HD Triple Play packages, as well as our Blast! Plus packages (see below packages). It can also be purchased a la carte for $4.99 per month.
Is XFINITY Streampix available to households not currently with Comcast?
No. XFINITY Streampix is only available to XFINITY TV subscribers.
How do I know if XFINITY Streampix is included in my package?
XFINITY Streampix is included at no additional charge in the following packages. Check your current bill (also available for viewing online) if you’re not certain of your package name.
XFINITY Triple Plays:
- HD Preferred Plus XF Triple Play
- HD Premier XF Triple Play
- HD Complete XF Triple Play
- MultiLatino Ultra HD Plus Triple Play
- MultiLatino HD Total Triple Play
- MultiLatino HD Complete Triple Play
- Alchemy HD Preferred Plus XF Triple Play
- Alchemy HD Premier XF Triple Play
- Alchemy MultiLatino Ultra HD Plus Triple Play
- HD Preferred Plus XF Triple Play – Tenant Triple Play
- HD Premier XF Triple Play – Tenant Triple Play
- HD Complete XF Triple Play – Tenant Triple Play
XFINITY TV / XFINITY Internet Packages:
You can also visit the XFINITY Streampix folder in the XFINITY On Demand
menu on your television. If you are in a qualifying package, you will be able to access and play content automatically – there is no set-up on your part.
I don’t remember which package I subscribe to. How can I check?
There are several ways you can learn which package you are in.
Where do I find XFINITY Streampix On Demand?
- Check your bill – mailed to your home monthly and available online.
- On Comcast.com, go to My Account and sign in using your Comcast ID and password (click here for instructions on viewing your bill online). Select View / Print Bill Detail. The name of your plan is on the second page.
- You can always contact us and ask a service representative.
- To watch on your TV, use your remote control to press the ON DEMAND button.
- Select XFINITY Streampix from the main menu.
- XFINITY Streampix programming is also available in the TV Shows menu under the alphabetical categories. (For example, Lost is available with the other TV Shows programs that begin with the letter L.)
Where do I find XFINITY Streampix online?
To watch on your laptop or PC, click here
. Sign in using your Comcast ID and password to play television shows and films.
How do I watch XFINITY Streampix on my tablet or Smartphone?
- Go to xfinity.com/tv and select NETWORKS
- Select XFINITY Streampix from the Premium Networks list to browse titles and play TV shows and movies (or add to your Watchlist)
- To learn more or to download the XFINITY TV Go app, click here.
- To watch TV shows and movies on XFINITY Streampix, first launch the app, then select:
- PLAY NOW
- Use your Comcast ID and password to login (see below for details).
What if I don't have a Comcast ID?
- Click here to look up your Comcast ID (every subscriber has one - have your account number handy).
- If you are registered but forgot your Comcast ID click here.
- If you forgot your password click here.
Do I need anything else to access XFINITY Streampix?
No. To access XFINITY Streampix, all you need is a qualifying package (see above packages)
or to add XFINITY Streampix for $4.99 per month. Contact us
to upgrade or buy XFINITY Streampix. You may also visit us online at www.comcast.com/streampix
To enjoy XFINITY Streampix on your TV, you need a set top box with XFINITY On Demand capabilities. If you do not have a set top box you can enjoy XFINITY Streampix on your PC, laptop, Smartphone or tablet.
How many TV episodes and movies does XFINITY Streampix have?
XFINITY Streampix currently includes more than 500 movies and over 10,000 TV episodes – including many of your favorites from yesterday and today. To view titles, click here
We are adding new content every month.
Are movies and TV shows available in high-definition (HD)?
Many titles are available in HD today. The numbers change from month to month, but we currently have about 200 files and over 1700 TV episodes available in HD.
How is this different than what I already get on XFINITY TV?
XFINITY Streampix complements the wide selection of XFINITY On Demand you already get. With XFINITY Streampix you have even more movies and full past seasons of hit television shows – the perfect complement to "catch up" On Demand. With the combination of XFINITY Streampix and the XFINITY On Demand you already get, you will have an unparalleled combination of past and current TV seasons available whenever and wherever you want.
XFINITY Streampix offers top-rated television shows from the 80s, 90s and 2000s not available anywhere else without a subscription.
The library of movies include many box office hits from the 80s, 90s and 2000s that you can enjoy again and again – the perfect complement to more recent hits available for rental or those brought to you by premium networks like HBO™ or STARZ™.