Streampix is a library of movies and TV shows that you can watch commercial-free as much as you want on any screen - your TV, laptop, tablet or smartphone. Streampix complements what is currently available on XFINITY TV. With Streampix, you'll enjoy:
- Unlimited viewing - watch as often as you want, anytime you want
- Many popular movies and TV shows
- Instant access on your television from the XFINITY On Demand menu - no setup, no buffering, no waiting
- Instant access online and on mobile devices
- A single destination for video entertainment - no need to subscribe to multiple services
Streampix is included at no additional cost in several XFINITY Triple Play plans (including HD Preferred Plus XF Triple Play, HD Premier XF Triple Play and HD Complete XF Triple Play) and for Blast! Plus and Internet Plus subscribers. It is also available to our XFINITY TV customers a la carte for only $4.99 per month.
Watching Streampix Online and on Mobile Devices
XFINITY customers can access content online at XFINITY TV Go or via the XFINITY TV Go app for Apple or Android mobile devices.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Streampix available to households not currently with Comcast?
No. Streampix is only available to XFINITY TV subscribers.
Who can get Streampix?
Streampix is available to any XFINITY TV subscriber. Streampix is included with many popular HD Triple Play packages, as well as our Blast! Plus and Internet Plus packages (see package information below). It can also be purchased a la carte for $4.99 per month.
How do I know if Streampix is included in my package?
Streampix is included at no additional charge in the following packages. Check your current bill (also available for viewing online) if you’re not certain of your package name.
XFINITY Triple Plays:
- HD Preferred Plus XF Triple Play
- HD Premier XF Triple Play
- HD Complete XF Triple Play
- MultiLatino Ultra HD Plus Triple Play
- MultiLatino HD Total Triple Play
- MultiLatino HD Complete Triple Play
- Alchemy HD Preferred Plus XF Triple Play
- Alchemy HD Premier XF Triple Play
- Alchemy MultiLatino Ultra HD Plus Triple Play
- HD Preferred Plus XF Triple Play - Tenant Triple Play
- HD Premier XF Triple Play - Tenant Triple Play
- HD Complete XF Triple Play - Tenant Triple Play
XFINITY Double Plays
- SurePrice Starter XF Double Play
- SurePrice Preferred XF Double Play
XFINITY TV/XFINITY Internet Packages:
- Internet Plus
- Blast! Plus
You can also visit the Streampix folder in the XFINITY On Demand menu on your television. If you are in a qualifying package, you will be able to access and play content automatically - there is no setup on your part.
I don’t remember which package I subscribe to. How can I check?
There are several ways you can learn which package you are in.
Where do I find Streampix On Demand?
Where do I find Streampix online if I am an XFINITY TV customer?
- To watch on your TV, use your XFINITY remote control to access the XFINITY On Demand menu.
- Select Streampix from the main menu.
- Streampix programming is also available in the TV Shows menu under the alphabetical categories. (For example, The Good Wife is available with the other TV Shows programs that begin with the letter G.)
To watch on your laptop or PC:
How do I watch Streampix on my tablet or smartphone with the XFINITY TV Go app?
- Go to the XFINITY TV Go website and sign in using your Comcast ID and password.
- Click on STREAMPIX in the upper gray bar.
- Click on NETWORKS in the upper gray bar, then click on XFINTIY Streampix from the Premium Networks list to browse titles and play TV shows and movies (or add to your Watchlist).
To download the XFINITY TV Go app, visit xfinity.com/learn/xfinitytvgo/
To watch TV shows and movies on Streampix, first launch the app, then tap:
What if I don't have a Comcast ID?
- Use your Comcast ID and password to log in.
See Account Numbers, Usernames, Passwords and PINs
on how to check your Comcast ID, create a new one and check or reset your password.
Do I need anything else to access Streampix?
No. To access Streampix, all you need is a qualifying package
or to add Streampix for $4.99 per month. Contact us
to upgrade or buy Streampix.
To enjoy Streampix on your TV, you need a set-top box with XFINITY On Demand capabilities. If you do not have a set-top box you can enjoy Streampix on your PC, laptop, smartphone or tablet.
Are movies and TV shows available in high-definition (HD)?
Many titles are available in HD today. The numbers change from month to month, and we are working to increase the number of titles available in HD.
How is this different than what I already get on XFINITY TV?
Streampix complements the wide selection of XFINITY On Demand you already get. With Streampix you get even more movie options and many more TV shows. With the combination of Streampix and the XFINITY On Demand you already get, you will have an unparalleled combination of past and current TV seasons available whenever and wherever you want.
The library of movies include many box office hits from the '80s, '90s and 2000s that you can enjoy again and again - the perfect complement to more recent hits available for rental or those brought to you by premium networks like HBO or STARZ.