If you prefer the banner of your Caller ID on TV to be on the top of your screen as opposed to the bottom, you can change it in a few easy steps.
How to do it:
- Press the Menu button on your Comcast remote to launch the Quick Menu.
- Navigate to the ITV icon on the Quick Menu.
- press the OK/Select button on your remote control.
- You will see the ITV screen.
- Navigate to the Caller ID button, and press the OK/Select button on your remote control.
- You will see the Caller ID menu.
- Navigate to the Location is option.
- Using the arrow buttons on your remote control, you can choose between either Top of Screen or Bottom of Screen.
- By default, your location is set to Bottom of Screen.
- Once you’ve selected the location you prefer, press the OK/Select button.
The option to change the position of the Caller ID on TV banner is not currently available in all areas.
A link to "Change the Position of the Caller ID on TV Banner" will be sent via email.
Your link to 'Change the Position of the Caller ID on TV Banner' has been sent!