If you prefer the banner of your Caller ID on TV to be on the top of your screen as opposed to the bottom, you can change it in a few easy steps.
How to do it:
- Press the Menu button on your Comcast remote to launch the Quick Menu.
- Navigate to the ITV icon on the Quick Menu.
- Press the OK/Select button on your remote control.
- You will see the ITV screen.
- Navigate to the Caller ID button, and press the OK/Select button on your remote control.
- You will see the Caller ID menu.
- Navigate to the Location is option.
- Using the arrow buttons on your remote control, you can choose between either Top of Screen or Bottom of Screen.
- By default, your location is set to Bottom of Screen.
- Once you’ve selected the location you prefer, press the OK/Select button.
The option to change the position of the Caller ID on TV banner is not currently available in all areas.