Customize colors, grid height and more
- Go to Main Menu and select Setup.
Change the language of your on-screen menus and audio
- Go to Main Menu, select Setup, and then Text Language Setup and/or Audio Setup.
- Note that your TV Listings and program descriptions will remain in English, even if language settings are changed.
View messages from Comcast
- When you have a message, an Envelope icon will appear on the Main Menu and TV Listings screens, and a red light will appear on your set-top box.
- To view messages, go to the Main Menu and select Messages.
Listen to commercial-free audio music channels on your TV
- Select the Search icon from the Quick Menu; press OK/Select.
- Highlight Music and press OK/Select.
- Scroll through available channels, highlight your selection and press OK/Select.
Check the weather
Go to Main Menu and select Local Weather.
Search for shows
- Press the Menu button on your remote control to go to the Quick Menu.
- Select the Find Shows icon and then Search TV & On Demand (to search TV Listings and XFINITY On Demand programs at once).
- Search by program title, actor, director or channel name by using the on-screen keyboard.
Set a reminder
- Access the TV Listings and highlight the program that interests you.
- Press Info to view the program description, then select the Bell icon.
- You'll be prompted to set (or cancel) the reminder.
- When your show is about to begin, a reminder alert will appear on your screen.
- Press OK to join the program or Exit to cancel.