We'll show you how to install your new Digital Migration equipment.
Install it Yourself
Install your Digital Migration equipment yourself, free of charge, in a few simple steps.
- Disconnect the coaxial cable from the back of your TV and connect it to the Digital Adapter (or digital cable box) Cable In input.
- Use the coaxial cable included in with your self-install kit to connect the Digital Adapter (or digital cable box) to the TV.
- Connect the power cord and plug it into an electrical outlet.
- Activate your equipment online or call us at 1-888-634-4434.
You will also receive detailed installation instructions when your new Digital Migration equipment arrives, and you can always find a step-by-step instruction video at the top right of our homepage
Set up Slingbox
Have a Slingbox? You can use it to remotely control your Digital Adapter. Simply follow these steps:
- Open SlingPlayer for Windows.
- Make sure you are logged in to your Sling Account.
- Select Setup Assistant from the Settings menu.
- If asked, enter the administrative password for this Slingbox.
- Click the Configure Video Sources link.
- Select the Slingbox input that you need to reconfigure.
- Follow the on-screen instructions for locating the Comcast Digital Adapter.
For more information, please refer to the Slingbox support page
If you don’t have your Digital Migration equipment yet, you can order it online for free or call us at 1-877-634-4434. Need additional equipment or want to exchange the equipment you have for something different? Just call us at 1-877-634-4434 and speak with a representative.
Request Professional Installation
You can also have your equipment installed by one of our professionals. Fees for installation vary by market.