With XFINITY On Demand, you have more control over your television viewing. Watch the world's greatest collection of On Demand shows and movies available on your TV, online and on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
Do you have the X1 Platform from XFINITY? If so, click here to learn how to view XFINITY On Demand on XFINITY TV on the X1 Platform.
Access XFINITY On Demand at home
To access XFINITY On Demand on your TV:
- Press the On Demand button on your Comcast remote control or tune to Channel 1 (If you have a Comcast Remote control with the XFINITY button, press this button and then select On Demand from the on-screen guide's main menu.)
- Use the arrow buttons to select a category from the XFINITY On Demand Main Menu, then highlight a movie or program listing and press the Ok/Select button.
- Select the Watch or Buy icon to view a program. To watch a free preview, select the filmstrip icon .
The above instructions may vary depending on your on-screen guide, but the basic XFINITY On Demand functions should remain the same. Select the XFINITY On Demand option from your On-Screen Guide's main menu and follow the on-screen instructions.
Controlling XFINITY On Demand
XFINITY On Demand controls.
Use the video control buttons on your Comcast remote control to rewind, fast-forward, stop and pause XFINITY On Demand programs.
Search XFINITY On Demand
- Press the On Demand button on your remote control.
- Highlight Search from the On Demand Menu.
- Use the on-screen keyboard to enter a title, actor, director or keyword. (Helpful hint: Press the OK/Select button to select each letter and press the Left Arrow icon to delete).
- Results are sorted in order of relevance, with the most popular matches at the top of your list.
XFINITY On Demand Saved Programs
Once you stop an XFINITY On Demand program, it is saved for up to 48 hours; however, programs under 20 minutes are not saved. To access saved XFINITY On Demand programs, select Saved Programs from the XFINITY On Demand Main Menu.
AnyRoom On Demand
With AnyRoom On Demand, everything with Saved Programs is available on all set-top boxes in your home. So you can start watching a program in one room, stop it and resume watching in another.
Preventing Unauthorized Orders
You can use Parental Controls to restrict viewing of certain content. Visit Parental Controls for more information.
Troubleshooting your XFINITY On Demand Service
XFINITY On Demand Interactive Troubleshooting Guide
Use this tool to fix most XFINITY On Demand service issues such as error messages, access problems and video playback errors.
Access XFINITY On Demand Online
Access thousands of TV shows and movies anytime, anywhere at no additional cost. Learn more at xfinity.com/tv.
Plus, with the XFINITY TV Remote app, you can turn your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch into a TV screen to watch your XFINITY On Demand shows and movies from anywhere. Visit xfinity.com/tvapp for more information.
Please note: XFINITY On Demand is not available in all areas. See if XFINITY On Demand is available in your area.
XFINITY services not available in all areas. XFINITY TV Remote app system requirements and information at xfinity.com/tvapp. Converter and remote required for XFINITY On Demand services. XFINITY On Demand selections subject to charge indicated at time of purchase. Program availability subject to service level.