If your services are out due to a major storm, or if you have signed in to My Account on Comcast.com or are using the XFINITY My Account app and we are showing an outage in your area, it means we are already aware of the problem and are working to resolve it, so there’s no need to contact us.
To Check for Outages From Your Mobile Device
- Log in to the XFINITY My Account app.
- If there has been an outage detected, the app will display a message right after you log in.
- If you are already using the app, a banner will display with the outage status.
- Access My Account online.
- Tap Connection Status.
- Sign in.
- Your device will display information about your connection status.
If you've registered your mobile phone number to receive text alerts, you may also text OUT
to 266278 (COMCST)
To Check for Outages From Your Computer or Laptop
- Sign in to My Account.
- Your outage information will be displayed on the My Account Overview page.
For users with bill pay access:
For users without bill pay access:
Note: If your cable service is out, your XFINITY Internet service may be out as well.
If there are no reported outages, but you are having problems with your service:
For more tips on what to do if your service is out, click here
For more information on this topic, please visit our Help and Support Forums