Learn how to order Pay-Per-View programming, troubleshoot Pay-Per-View issues and more.
Please Note: The below instructions may vary depending on your on-screen guide, but the basic Pay-Per-View functions should remain the same. View your On-Screen Guide for more details.
To order Pay-Per-View with your Comcast Remote and Set-Top Box:
- Press the Menu button twice on your Comcast remote control.
- Select Pay-Per-View Events from the Main Menu.
- Highlight the program you want to watch and press the Ok/Select button on your Comcast remote control.
- Select the Buy icon.
- Press the Exit button to return to watching TV, or press the Menu button twice to return to the Main Menu.
- A reminder is automatically set when a Pay-Per-View program is ordered and will appear on your screen when the program is about to begin.
To order Pay-Per-View Programs by Phone:
Call Comcast at 1-800-XFINITY (1-800-934-6489) to order a Pay-Per-View program instantly.
You can now order select Pay-Per-View Events online!
View the listings for upcoming Pay-Per-View Events and look for the ORDER NOW button.
To Cancel a Pay-Per-View Order:
Please see Cancel a Pay-Per-View order to learn how to cancel a Pay-Per-View order.
Problems Viewing a Pay-Per-View Program?
- If the Pay-Per-View program already started, make sure that your order went through. Select the Buy icon from the program information screen. The message THIS PROGRAM HAS BEEN ORDERED will be displayed in the top of the order window if the order was completed.
- If you don't subscribe to high-definition (HD) service from Comcast, make sure you didn't order the HD broadcast of the Pay-Per-View program. Standard-definition (SD) customers can only watch SD broadcasts of Pay-Per-View programs. The SD and HD broadcasts will air on different channels.
If you verified the above and are still not able to view a Pay-Per-View program, chat with a Comcast Customer Service representative
Pay-Per-View Parental Controls
You can restrict unauthorized orders of Pay-Per-View programs with a Purchase PIN (Personal Identification Number). Once you set up a purchase PIN, it must be entered before a Pay-Per-View program can be purchased. Please see Set Purchase PIN to Block Purchase of Pay Programs to learn how to set up a Purchase PIN.
Pay-Per-View programming not available in all areas and is subject to charge indicated at time of purchase. Programming subject to change.