Our Quick Start Guide will show you how to get started with your XFINITY Home Control system, including how to set up your Hub and where to go to pair your devices.
If you have a TouchScreen, click here.
If you do not have an XFINITY Home product or a Hub, please click here.
Quick Start Guide
Find a workspace for your XFINITY Home Starter Pack near your Internet router and then follow the steps below:
Connect the Hub
- Locate Hub Components - Hub, Power Cable and Ethernet Cable
- Connect the Ethernet Cable – Plug the Ethernet cable into the port labeled WAN on the back of the Hub, then plug the other end into any available port on your Internet router.
- Connect the Power Cable – Plug the power cable into the port labeled Power on the back of the Hub, then plug the power cable into any power outlet not controlled by a light switch.
- Check the Internet Connection – The front of the Hub will go through a series of red, yellow and green lights. Wait until the Connection light is blinking yellow and the Power light is solid green. This may take a minute.
- Go Online to Activate Hub and Install Devices – Follow the online set-up guide at xfinity.com/xhactivate.