XFINITY Home Control - Help with the XFINITY Home Mobile App and Subscriber Portal Access
Please read below for instructions on how to access the XFINITY Home Mobile app and Subscriber Portal for your XFINITY Home Control product.
If you have a Touch Screen Controller, click here.
If you do not have an XFINITY Home product or a Hub, please click here.
XFINITY Home Mobile App and Subscriber Portal Access
To access your XFINITY Home Mobile app:
- Go to the Apple iTunes store (iPhone) or Google Play store (Android) and search for the XFINITY Home Mobile app.
- Download the XFINITY Home Mobile app onto your smartphone.
- Sign in to the app with your Comcast ID and password. Forget your Comcast ID or password? Click here for help.
To access the Web Portal:
- Visit the Web Portal URL at xfinity.com/xhportal.
- Sign in to the portal with your Comcast ID and password. Forget your Comcast ID or password? Click here for help retrieving your Comcast ID and/or password.
- It's a good idea to save this page as one of your favorites, so you won't have any trouble accessing it in the future.