It’s important to keep all of your XFINITY Home information up to date. Learn how to add or update your alarm permit.
Note: This information is for all XFINITY Home customers. However, if you live in the Houston, Texas area and you purchased XFINITY Home prior to 11/16/11, please see XFINITY Home for customers in the Houston, Texas area installed before November 16, 2011.
To Add or Update Your Alarm's Permit Number
- Log in to XFINITY Home with your primary comcast.net email address and password.
- At the top of the page, hover over the Security drop down and select Emergency Dispatch Setup.
- Scroll towards the bottom of the page in the Alarm Ordinance And Permit Registration section.
- Click on the Alarm Permit Number field.
- Enter the appropriate information.
- Click Save.