Learn more about managing video clips and pictures with XFINITY Home.
If you do not have a TouchScreen, see XFINITY Home Control - Managing Your Video Clips and Pictures.
Note: This information is for all XFINITY Home customers. However, if you live in the Houston, Texas area and you purchased XFINITY Home prior to November 16, 2011, please see XFINITY Home for customers in the Houston, Texas area installed before November 16, 2011.
Managing Video Clips and Pictures Through the Subscriber Portal
- From the Saved Pictures and Videos section of the Home screen, click on View Saved Pictures and Videos.
- You can delete or download pictures/videos from the screen by checking the box next to the appropriate pictures/videos and selecting the DELETE or DOWNLOAD option.
- Click on an individual picture/video to view it.
- To delete a picture/video, at the bottom of the picture window, place a check in the box under the picture/video you want to delete and click the Trash Can icon.
- To download a picture/video, at the bottom of the picture window, place a check in the box under the picture/video you want to download and click the Arrow icon.