Manage all of your emails—including Yahoo and Gmail accounts—in one place.
Add an Account
You can add your secondary Comcast.net accounts as well as external email accounts in XFINITY Connect.
- Go to XFINITY Connect, log in, and click Preferences.
- Click Email Manager.
- Select Add Account.
- You’ll need to fill out:
- Account Name: This identifies the new account (example: AOL).
- Email Address: Enter the address you’d like to add.
- Account Type: POP3 or IMAP.
- Email Server: You’ll need to get this information from your email provider.
- User name: Everything to the left of the @ symbol in your Comcast email address.
- Password: The password for your account.
- Click Test Settings.
- Click Save.
Here are the Settings for Some of the Most Popular Email Providers:
- AOL: Select IMAP (imap.aol.com).
- Gmail: Select IMAP (imap.gmail.com). Go to Advanced Settings and select Use an encrypted connection (SSL) when accessing this server.
- Yahoo: Select POP (plus.pop.mail.yahoo.com). Go to Advanced Settings and select Use an encrypted connection (SSL) when accessing this server. Note: You must subscribe to the premium Yahoo! Mail Plus service.