Internet Essentials from Comcast offers low-cost Internet service, computer equipment and free digital literacy training to families with at least one child eligible to participate in the National School Lunch Program.
Bringing more families online:
- As the nation’s leading Internet provider, we want to help make the Internet more accessible to more people. That’s why we’re pleased to introduce Internet Essentials, a program designed to help increase broadband adoption.
- Comcast agreed to offer Internet Essentials starting in the 2011–2012 school year. Internet Essentials is only available to new XFINITY Internet customers who have at least one child who is eligible to participate in the National School Lunch Program (NSLP).
Internet Essentials Includes:
- Fast home Internet for just $9.95 a month + tax
- No price increases, no activation fees and no equipment rental fees
- Optional computer available at initial enrollment for just $149.99 + tax
- Access to free Internet training – online, in print and in person
Internet Essentials is available in all areas where Comcast offers Internet service. For additional information about Internet Essentials, including program eligibility criteria, please visit www.internetessentials.com