A group mailing list can make sending emails to your family or a group of friends easy. Learn how to set one up.
Create a Group Email List
If you want to send out emails to the same group of people often, like family members or coworkers, you can create a group mailing list with Outlook Express and easily send your messages to multiple people at once.
To create a group mailing list, just follow these simple these simple instructions:
- Open Outlook Express and click on Addresses in the top toolbar.
- When your Outlook Express Address Book opens, select File from the top menu, and then New Group from the drop-down list.
- In the Group Name field, enter a name for the group list.
- Click Select Members.
- If you already have the email addresses you want to use in your address book, highlight the entries in the left column, and click Select to copy them to the right column. When you have finished adding contacts to the list, click OK.
- If you don’t have any email addresses in your address book, enter the names and email addresses in the spaces provided, and click Add.
- When you’ve finished adding contacts to your group list, click OK.
Need more help with using your email client? Users who subscribe to our affordable, premium support service, XFINITY Signature Support
, get 24/7 access to live experts who can help with all your tech needs. With XFINITY Signature Support
, you can have settings adjusted or problems fixed remotely via the Internet, without your having to leave home. Learn more now