Do you need a wireless adapter?
When you'll need a wireless adapter
If your computer does not support wireless networking, you’ll need a wireless USB card/adapter to use our wireless router. You can determine whether your computer supports wireless networking by following the steps below.
- Click the Start menu or right-click the My Computer icon.
- Select Manage.
- Select Device Manager.
- Click the + sign next to Network Adapters.
- If any network adapter says Wireless, your computer supports wireless networking.
- Click the Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Network.
- If Airport is listed, your computer supports wireless networking.