Follow these easy steps to find out your IP or MAC address.
Determine your IP address in Windows Vista:
- Click the Start button.
- Click the Control Panel and select Network and Internet.
- Click on Network and Sharing Center.
- Under Connection, click View status.
- Click Details.
Determine your IP or MAC address in Windows:
For Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista
- Click the Start button, then select Run. In the space provided, type cmd and click OK.
- At the command line, enter ipconfig /all. Your MAC address will be displayed as the Physical Address and your IP address will be displayed as the IP Address (see screenshot below).
Note: If you are connected to a router, the IP address shown will be your internal network IP address.
The IP address appears in the Value column, next to "IPV4 IP Address.