Grant Secondary Users Access to XFINITY Voice, Online Statements, and XFINITY Home Controls
Grant other users online access to voice mail, online statements, and/or XFINITY Home controls and preferences.
- Sign in to My Account.
- Click Users & Preferences.
- In the window, click on the tab for the username you want to update.
- In the Basic Settings window, under the username's permissions, click Edit permissions.
- The Manage Account pop-up window then displays.
- In the pop-up window, check the box for May access basic settings in My Account and click Save.
- Please note: Basic settings access does not include access to voice mail, the ability to view and pay bills, or the ability to access XFINITY Home controls and preferences. These permissions can’t be granted unless the basic settings access is checked.
- To grant access to manage XFINITY Voice features and read voice mail online, check the box for May access Voice features and read voicemail online.
- Please Note: If you have multiple XFINITY Voice lines, check the box next to each telephone number that the username should be able to access. If you prefer, you may grant access to some telephone numbers and not others.
- To grant access to XFINITY Home controls and preferences, check the box next to May access XFINITY Home Controls & Preferences.
- To grant the username access to view and pay the Comcast bill online, check the box for May view and pay bills.
- Click Save.
Need to make someone a user first?
Learn how to add a new user.