This document provides the steps to follow to modify the size of text in Internet Explorer 8.
Modify Text Size in Internet Explorer 8
Follow the steps below to modify text size and not override a website's settings or modify text size and also override a website's settings. .
- At the top of the browser, select Page, then click Text size, and choose the desired size.
Note: Some websites specifiy text size. This setting will not override the website settings.
- To change the text size and override a website's settings:
- Click the Tools icon, and select Internet Options.
- On the General tab, click Fonts, and change the setting, then click OK.
- Under Accessibility, check Ignore font sizes specified on web pages, and click OK, then OK again.