For quick recall, keep a printed copy of your entire address book or selected contacts on hand. Follow one of our easy print options here. Or, export your address book to your computer or other device.
To get started, log into XFINITY Connect and click on the Address Book tab.
Print Your Entire Address Book
- Click the More Tools drop-down on the toolbar.
- Select Print All Contacts.
Print a Few Contacts
- From your contact list, select the contacts you would like to print by clicking in the box to the left of their name.
- Click the Print button from the toolbar, after you’ve finished selecting your contacts.
Print a Single Contact
- From your contact list, select the contact you’d like to print by clicking in the box to the left of their name.
- Click Print from the toolbar.
Export Your Contact List
Users can transfer their contacts to another application by using the Export tool. Exported file formats include:
- Microsoft Outlook
- Outlook Express
To export your contact list:
- Click the Export All link on the Address Book Page.
- Check the contact folders to export and select a file format.
- Click Export. You will be give the option to open or save the file.
- Click Save As.
- Navigate to the folder where you'd like to save the backup file (for example, Desktop).
- Enter a name for the file in the File Name field and click Save.
A link to "Print or Export Your Contact List from Universal Address Book" will be sent via email.
Your link to 'Print or Export Your Contact List from Universal Address Book' has been sent!