Need help with the Constant Guard uninstall process?
To uninstall Constant Guard Protection Suite software, follow these steps:
- Click on Start (Windows XP) or the Windows flag (Windows Vista/7) in the lower left corner of the computer screen.
- Click on Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Software (XP), or Programs and Features (Vista/Windows 7).
- In the Programs list, find the Constant Guard Protection Suite software, highlight it and click to uninstall.
- If you plan to re-install your Constant Guard Protection Suite, select Yes when you see the screen that says "Save secure password file?" If you don't plan to re-install your Constant Guard Protection Suite, click No.
- An optional Uninstall Survey will open.
Restart your computer—shutting down and restarting the computer finishes the removal process.