Here are a few hints to help you get the most from your calendar.
To access the calendar, first sign in to XFINITY Connect - then click the Calendar tab in the toolbar.
Below are a few examples of what you can do in your XFINITY Connect Calendar.
- View: Change the view between day, week, or month, or choose Upcoming to display the next several appointments scheduled today or tomorrow.
- Personalized calendars: Create multiple calendars so you can easily manage appointments and events in a variety of categories. Check or uncheck the box next to each calendar to choose whether those appointments are displayed or not.
- Comcast calendars: If you don’t want to see this information in your calendar, you can uncheck the box next to the Comcast calendar. (On DEMAND lists upcoming new releases available on the XFINITY On Demand service, Fandango lists new releases in movie theaters, and U.S. Holidays lists common holidays celebrated in the U.S.)
- Manage calendars: This button allows you to create, edit, or delete personal calendars. This is where you can also add Entertainment and Sports calendars. You can even share your calendar with family and friends.
- Add events: Click to add a new event or appointment, Quick Add an event to your default calendar by typing a brief description, or print your calendar.
- Sync your calendar: Sync your calendar with Outlook, Outlook Express, Mac or Windows Mobile.
- Switch view: Switch between viewing Calendars, Tasks, and Notes by clicking on the appropriate icon.
- Countdown: Get a quick view of all your upcoming countdowns.
- Calendar Settings: Manage your preferences such as date format, time format, and week start day, and set default calendar reminders.