Start adding TV shows and movies to your Watchlist, so you'll always know what to watch.
What Does Watchlist Do?
Our Watchlist feature will let you know when your favorite programs are available to watch online, on TV or through XFINITY On Demand.
How to Add Shows to Your Watchlist
- Go to xfinity.com/tv and log in with your Comcast ID and password.
- Rest your cursor over a TV show/movie when you are on the home page, full episode page or full movies page and a pop-up with more information will appear.
- Click the +Watchlist icon on the hover screen.
- The information will log and a Watchlist pop-up will appear. This also will include a link to your full Watchlist.
How to Add a Show or Movie from a Program's Page
- Find a show or movie that you want to add to your Watchlist.
- Click the +Watchlist icon on the program's page.
- The information will log and a Watchlist pop-up will appear. This will also include a link to your full Watchlist.
How to Manage Your Watchlist
- Click the Watchlist tab at the top of the page or the Watchlist button in the black toolbar at the bottom of the page.
- A detailed list displays, allowing you to filter your Watchlist by Online, On Demand and TV Listings. You can also:
- Click the name of the program or movie to visit its page.
- Click the X button to delete a movie or program from your Watchlist.
View the Watchlist on Your Set-Top Box
Click here to learn more about Watchlist on your set-top box.
A link to "Set Up and Manage Your Watchlist on xfinity.com/tv" will be sent via email.
Your link to 'Set Up and Manage Your Watchlist on xfinity.com/tv' has been sent!