Disable Caller ID on TV for as long as you want.
What to do
If you don’t want to be interrupted during your favorite show or movie by Caller ID alerts on your TV, you can set the service to snooze mode. No alerts will appear for the period of time you’ve selected. Your Caller ID on TV service resumes after your selected time elapses.
You can set Caller ID on TV to snooze mode whenever a Caller ID alert appears on your TV.
You can also adjust or turn off Caller ID on TV service before watching a television program. Just follow the steps below.
- Press Menu on your remote to launch the Quick Menu.
- Navigate to the ITV icon and press the OK/Select button on your remote control to display the ITV screen.
- Navigate to the Caller ID icon and press the OK/Select button on your remote control to display the Caller ID screen.
- The following options will appear on the Caller ID Setup screen:
- Caller ID
- Snooze Duration
- Manually place Caller ID on TV service in snooze mode by selecting In Snooze Mode next to Caller ID.
- The default setting for snooze mode is 1 hour. You can accept this or select one of three other options—30 minutes, 2 hours, or 3 hours—next to Snooze Duration.
For maximum convenience, you’ll still receive Caller ID on PC alerts on your computer, even if you temporarily disable this service for your TV.
Please note: The snooze option is not currently available in all areas.