Ensure your voicemail security by updating the PIN. You can change it by phone or online - anytime, day or night.
You can change your voicemail PIN online or by phone. Simply choose which of the two options listed below suits you best.
To change your Voicemail PIN online:
- Sign in to My Account.
- Click Users & Preferences at the top of the page.
- Click Email and Voice Settings.
- In the ‘Voice settings’ box on the right side of the page, click Change Voicemail PIN.
- Enter your new voicemail PIN and confirm the new PIN.
- Click Update.
To Change Your Voicemail PIN Over the Phone
- Dial into your voicemail, then access the main menu.
- Press 4 for Personal Options.
- Press 2 for Administrative Options.
- Press 1 for Password Change.
- Follow the remaining instructions to change your PIN.
If you have forgotten your primary Comcast ID and password and/or your voicemail PIN, and you are having trouble using your secret question to retrieve your login information, or if you only have XFINITY Voice, please chat with us for help.