Each phone number has a single security PIN, which allows you to access XFINITY Voice features online or over the phone. It's also how you identify yourself when you call us. If you forget yours or want to change it, there are a few options.
Change Your Security PIN Online
- Sign in to My Account.
- Click Users & Preferences.
- In Email and Voice settings, click Change Security PIN.
- Enter your secret question/answer, and then you may create a new PIN. (If you cannot remember the secret question/answer, you can chat with an agent to complete the process.)
- To confirm the PIN, click Save.
- You may change your security PIN question/answer (also located in Email and Voice Settings), but you must know your PIN to do so. If you do not know your PIN, you can chat with an agent.
- To confirm your changes, click Save.
Speak with a customer service representative
Call 1-800-XFINITY (1-800-934-6489). We can’t change your security PIN, but we may be able to:
- forward your security PIN information to your mailing address.
- send an email to an address we have had on file for at least 30 days.