Discover all the ways you can hear your voicemail messages.
To listen to voicemail messages online:
- Go to xfinity.comcast.net.
- Click on Voicemail.
- Log into your primary account.
- Click on Voice.
- Select the voice message you want to listen to and click on the Play button.
Each voicemail message can be up to five minutes long. Your entire voice mailbox can store up to 225 minutes of messages. There isn’t a limit on the length of time your voicemail messages will remain available.
The automatic playback control manages whether or not your voicemail automatically plays a new message once you dial into your voicemail system, or if you want to be prompted by the system to listen to your messages.
To Set Automatic Playback From Your Home Phone
- Access the voicemail system.
- From the main menu, press 4 for personal options.
- Press 2 for administrative options.
- Press 1 for general options
- Press 4 for message detail playback options.
- You then have the following choices:
- Press 1 to toggle automatic playback of the date and time each message was received.
- Press 2 to toggle automatic playback of the name of the person leaving the message.