See how easy it easy to set up your XFINITY Voice voicemail.
- The first time you call into voicemail, you’ll need to call from your home phone.
- Dial *99 or enter your home phone number.
- Follow the recorded prompts to create a password and record a personalized greeting.
If you don’t want to be asked for your password each time you access your voicemail from home, you can enable the Skip PIN
Set Up Skip PIN
- Access your voicemail.
- From the main menu, press 4 to change your Personal options.
- Press 2 to change Administrative options.
- Press 1 to change General options.
- Press 5 to control the Skip PIN option:
- Press 1 to turn on the Skip PIN option (to turn off the Skip PIN option, go through steps 1–5 and press 2).
When this feature is active, you’ll no longer be asked to enter your password when you access your voicemail from home using either *99
or your home telephone number. Please be aware that if you activate this feature, anyone in your home will be able to access your voicemail messages.
Exceeding Your Voicemail Storage Capacity
When your voice mailbox is full, your callers will hear the following message: "Sorry, the mailbox is full. You cannot leave a message for this user." You won’t be able to receive any new messages until you have deleted some of your messages.