Turn off Caller ID on PC alerts when you don’t want to be disturbed.
Configuring Your Caller ID on PC Snooze Settings
Whether working on an important project, writing emails or just watching a movie, you can “snooze” Caller ID on PC alerts for a pre-set amount of time. After that time has passed, your alerts will automatically start appearing again.
- Turn on the Snooze Function in Two Ways:
- Click the Snooze button when an alert appears
- Open the contextual menu on the Caller ID on PC icon (in the lower right corner of your screen on Windows computers) and select Snooze.
By default, the snooze function will turn off your Caller ID on PC alerts for 30 minutes. You can configure how long the snooze function works as follows:
- Open the Caller ID on PC application and click the Settings tab.
- Select the snooze duration (in minutes) from the dropdown menu, or type in a value.
- Click Apply and your new settings will be saved.