With the XFINITY TV Remote app, you can quickly search programming, manage recordings and stream content on certain mobile devices.
Note: The XFINITY TV Remote app is different from the XFINITY Connect app.
Use the XFINITY TV Remote app to:
- Control multiple cable boxes.
- View upcoming times for a TV show.
- Scroll to a channel or day to find a TV show.
- Use your device as a remote and change the channel.
- Browse and filter the titles available XFINITY On Demand.
- Set and cancel recordings.
- Link to DVR Manager.
The XFINITY TV Remote app is available for the iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Android smartphones, and Android tablets. Anyone with a Comcast email address or ID can set up and use the XFINITY TV Remote app. Any parental controls set up on your cable box will work in the app.
Note: To set up parental controls on your cable box, press Menu on your remote and select Parental Control. You’ll be asked to create a PIN and can then set up rating, title, channel and service locks.
Get the XFINITY TV Remote app.
If you have an Apple device you can:
- Manage parental controls.
- Pause, forward, and rewind during video playback.
- Access additional filters.
- Stream XFINITY On Demand premium content with Play Now.
- With an eligible XFINITY TV subscription, you can view content from:
- BBC America
- Cartoon Network