Turn any device into a personal TV screen with the XFINITY TV app! Stream live TV and watch XFINITY On Demand content while connected to your in-home XFINITY Internet network, and access your DVR recordings on your tablet or smartphone. Plus, you can download your recordings to watch anywhere, anytime.
- Live TV and XFINITY On Demand streaming is available to all X1 customers in select markets (X1 DVR and X1 non-DVR).
- DVR features (stream and download DVR recordings) are only available to X1 DVR with Cloud Technology customers.
- Only completed recordings can be streamed and downloaded outside of the home connected to any WiFi or mobile network.
- Mobile data usage rates will apply when connected to any 3G/4G/LTE network.
- Stream Live TV: Stream any channel in your channel lineup live, in or around your home via your in-home XFINITY Internet network.
- Stream XFINITY On Demand Programs: Stream any program in your XFINITY On Demand library, in or around your home via your in-home XFINITY Internet network.
- Includes only XFINITY On Demand movies and TV shows that are free or part of your subscription (e.g., HBO, Showtime).
- TV shows and movies may not be purchased using the XFINITY TV app.
- Stream and Download Completed DVR Recordings: Stream through any mobile or WiFi network (X1 DVR with Cloud Technology customers only).
- Schedule/Modify DVR Recordings: Manage your recordings through any mobile or WiFi network X1 DVR with Cloud Technology customers only).
A connection to your in-home XFINITY Internet network is required to stream live content and watch XFINITY On Demand programming. Connecting to an outside XFINITY WiFi hotspot or any other wireless connection will not allow access to these features.
In-home streaming and downloading is not
done using the Internet. These features are delivered exclusively over your XFINITY network as a cable service, not
an online service. Data rates apply for streaming and downloading completed recordings through mobile networks (3G/4G/LTE).
- Apple devices must have iOS 7.0 or later.
- Android devices must have Android operating system 4.0 or higher in order to find and download the XFINITY TV app in the Google Play store.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch (optimized for iPhone 6 and 6+).
- Compatible with all Android devices running.
- Not available on Kindle Fire.
- 5 devices can stream or download simultaneously.
- Devices can download up to 10 programs.
- Downloaded recordings are available for 30 days from last application sync.
XFINITY On Demand services are not available in all areas. If you reside in an area that does not offer XFINITY On Demand through your set-top box, you will not have access to XFINITY On Demand content online through the XFINITY TV Go website (xfinity.com/tv
), XFINITY TV website (xtv.comcast.net
) or XFINITY mobile apps.