With the XFINITY TV Go app on Apple or Android mobile devices, you can watch live cable networks or XFINITY On Demand TV shows and movies anytime, anywhere.
With the XFINITY TV Go app, you can choose from many cable networks to stream live or stream thousands of XFINITY On Demand programs online across dozens of networks. Enjoy TV shows and movies from your favorite channels including HBO, Starz, Showtime, Cinemax, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, BBC America and more.
Now you can also use your Internet connection to download thousands of hit shows and movies from Showtime, Starz, Encore and Movieplex to your tablet or smartphone – watch them on the go anytime, anywhere, even when you're offline.
Download the free XFINITY TV Go app for your device below and you'll be on your way:
be an XFINITY TV customer with a subscription to one or more of the eligible channels to stream or download content.
Features and Benefits of the XFINITY TV Go app
Benefits of the XFINITY TV Go app:
- More Value
- The XFINITY TV Go app is available as a free download from iTunes or Google Play app stores
- No additional charges for streaming or downloading shows or movies with an XFINITY TV subscription to one or more of the eligible channels
- Like any other Internet traffic, data charges or usage thresholds may apply
- The Latest Programming
- Watch the latest hit movies or catch up on favorite TV shows – last night's or last season's
- Freedom and Convenience
- Play content anytime, anywhere on your mobile device
- Choose from many cable networks to stream live TV – in or out of your home
- Download shows once – enjoy again and again – even when offline
- Convenient controls at your fingertips: Play, pause, move forward or back
Features of the XFINITY TV Go app:
- Search and Browse for programs
- Streaming live cable networks or XFINITY On Demand
- Up to three streams per household are allowed at any given time
- Up to three devices per household are allowed at any given time
- Up to 10 downloads per device
- Access your downloaded programs as long as the title is still offered by the network and you have launched the XFINITY TV Go app within 14 days
- Parental Controls
- You must have a digital XFINITY TV subscription
- You must have a Comcast ID and Password:
- Device requirements for XFINITY TV Go app:
- iPhone or iPhone Touch – fourth generation or later
- iPad – 2 or later
- Android smartphone or tablet
- Kindle Fire Non-HD and HD devices
- Note: Barnes & Noble Nook and Windows devices are not currently supported
- Device Operating Systems requirements for XFINITY TV Go app:
- Apple – iOS 5 or a later release
- Android – OS 2.3 (Gingerbread) or a later release
- You must be connected to the Internet to stream and download content:
- You can stream and download content over a Wi-Fi connection
- Verizon Wireless customers can also stream and download over cellular (3G/4G) (Note: Streaming or downloading over cellular may incur data charges; check your Verizon Wireless rate plan for details)
- You must have XFINITY TV Go app v1.2 or a later release to enjoy the download feature
Follow these guidelines to get the most out of your XFINITY TV Go app
Search and Browse
Use the search and browse features for finding content you enjoy.
- TV Series
Tapping the filters button reveals the main filters
In addition, you can filter by content that is available for Download.
Using Stream and Download features
For content that’s available to stream and download, after selecting a program you will be able to stream (Play) or Download the video.
- Live – Under the Network filter, choose your cable network and tap Live to stream that network live anytime, anywhere.
- Play – Tap Play to stream and watch now.
- Download – Tap Download to transfer to your device and watch anytime, anywhere, even when you’re offline.
- Choose video quality and file size – Once you select Download, you will be prompted to choose file size.
- Download in Progress – Download status bar is displayed, including file size.
- Download Complete – Once download is completed, the program is available to watch offline. The download expiration date will be displayed.
- Manage Downloads – Downloaded movies and shows are stored on the Download page. Note: No Internet connection needed to access!
- Manage Download Devices – Only three devices per account can use the download feature.
- From the Settings menu in the app, you can deauthorize the device that you are using. Tap the Settings icon and open Manage Download Devices to deauthorize device.
Note: Deauthorizing a device will delete any downloads.
- For full management of all three account devices, visit https://device.comcast.net/devices.
We have identified an issue with the iOS 7 update from Apple that could affect your XFINITY TV Go app on all Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iTouch). At this time, if you upgrade to iOS 7, you may have to uninstall and reinstall the XFINITY TV Go app to stream video, and may experience issues with playing your downloaded content. We plan to release an update for the XFINITY TV Go app as soon as possible to address these issues. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Access XFINITY TV Online Parental Controls through the app under Settings
or online at https://customer.comcast.com/Secure/OnlineParentalControls.aspx
Closed Captions can be toggled on/off if they are available on the video being played. Tap the caption box icon to turn on the closed caption/subtitles.
Bookmarks and History
XFINITY TV Go app provides two easy ways to access favorite video titles:
- Bookmarks lets you collect the videos you want to enjoy at a later date. It creates a playlist of the videos you have activated with the bookmark flag.
- The History captures the last 10 videos that have been started and/or finished. It also remembers your resume point in the video so you can pause and later pick up right where you left off.
For Frequently Asked Questions about the XFINITY TV Go app with download feature, please see XFINITY TV Go app with Download Feature Frequently Asked Questions.