Our Quick Start Guide will show you how to get started with your XFINITY Home - Control system, including how to set up your Hub and where to go to pair your devices.
If you have a TouchScreen, click here.
If you do not have an XFINITY Home product or a Hub, please click here.
Quick Start Guide
Find a workspace for your XFINITY Home Starter Pack near your Internet router and then follow the steps below:
Connect the Hub
- Locate Hub Components - Hub, Power Cable and Ethernet Cable
- Connect the Ethernet Cable – Plug the Ethernet cable into the port labeled WAN on the back of the Hub, then plug the other end into any available port on your Internet router.
- Connect the Power Cable – Plug the power cable into the port labeled Power on the back of the Hub, then plug the power cable into any power outlet not controlled by a light switch.
- Check the Internet Connection – The front of the Hub will go through a series of red, yellow and green lights. Wait until the Connection light is blinking yellow and the Power light is solid green. This may take a minute.
- Go Online to Activate Hub and Install Devices – Follow the online set-up guide at xfinity.com/xhactivate.