Please see below for more information on how to use and manage the Thermostat Scheduler for our XFINITY Home - Control product.
What is the Thermostat Scheduler?
The Thermostat Scheduler allows you to easily and efficiently manage energy costs and stay comfortable. This great feature gives you total control of your home’s heat and air conditioning and can be set up through your subscriber portal.
Configure and use your Thermostat Scheduler
You can schedule your thermostat through the subscriber portal. If you already have scheduled rules set up for your thermostat, delete them first:
- On the toolbar, click Rules > Rules
- Choose each of the scheduled rules shown in the list for your thermostat and click the trash can icon.
To set up your Thermostat Scheduler:
- On the toolbar, click Thermostats > Thermostat Schedules
- In the Wizard, set your schedule using the grid by row (Wake, Day, Evening or Sleep) or column (day of the week).
- You can either select a single time of day per type or hold the Ctrl key on your keyboard (Command on a Mac) to select multiple times at once.
- You can select a complete row for the whole week by clicking the label on the left: Wake, Day, Evening or Sleep. This lets you set the time for the whole week at once. This is very useful for setting rules; for example, you may want to set Wake from 6:00 AM to 8:00 AM to get ready for the day at a cozy temperature, Day from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM while you’re away from home to set an energy saving temperature, Evening from 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM to return home to and Sleep from 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM.
- When you have finished scheduling times for each day of the week, click Next. You can now set your temperature for Cool and then Heat the same way you set your times.
- Now choose which System Mode you would like to currently run. Cool and Heat will use the schedules you just set up. Schedule Off will continue with your existing settings without turning the Scheduler on. When you’re done, click Finish.
- You can change any of your settings by clicking Rules > Rules and selecting the pencil icon.