Ensure your voicemail security by updating your voicemail PIN. You can change it by phone or online - anytime, day or night.
In addition, if you are ever locked out of your account's voicemail, you can also use these options to change your PIN and regain access.
Note: If you do not wish to change your voicemail PIN, your account will be unlocked after 30 minutes.
To change your Voicemail PIN online:
- Sign in to My Account.
- Click Users & Preferences at the top of the page.
- Click Email and Voice Settings.
- In the ‘Voice settings’ box on the right side of the page, click Change Voicemail PIN.
- Enter your new voicemail PIN and confirm the new PIN.
- Click Update.
To Change Your Voicemail PIN Over the Phone
- Dial into your voicemail, then access the main menu.
- Press 4 for Personal Options.
- Press 2 for Administrative Options.
- Press 1 for Password Change.
- Follow the remaining instructions to change your PIN.
If you have forgotten your primary Comcast ID and password and/or your voicemail PIN, and you are having trouble using your secret question to retrieve your login information, or if you only have XFINITY Voice, please chat with us