Comcast offers a variety of XFINITY Self-Install products. Learn more about what kit is right for you by browsing the services and eligibility requirements below.
Enjoy your favorite programming anytime, anywhere with first class customer service that only comes with XFINITY. With Digital TV service from XFINITY, you can choose from thousands of XFINITY On Demand options, from hit movies to primetime shows streaming online or on your television. With XFINITY Self-Install, get your Digital TV by having any of the following kits shipped to your home today. Choose from Standard, HD, or HD/DVR Digital set-top-boxes.
XFINITY is the fastest Internet service provider in the nation! XFINITY Internet service from Comcast gives you download speeds of up to 105 Mbps: way faster DSL. You can enjoy everything the Web has to offer, including downloading HD movies, uploading photos, streaming TV shows or simply surfing for fun. With XFINITY Self-Install, you can decide what level of Internet you want from modems to wireless routers or wireless gateways.
Make unlimited local and long distance calls in the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico from your home phone. Comcast offers you twelve great calling features, including Call Waiting and 3-Way Calling, and gives you cutting-edge advancements like voicemail you can check online and Caller ID on your TV or PC. If you're looking to get a new home phone service, or if you want to switch your landline service, choose XFINITY Voice and make Comcast your home phone service provider.
Self Installation Kit eligibility
Are you (or someone in your home) comfortable connecting a DVD player or connecting to a wireless network in your home? If so, you probably have all the technical skill necessary to install and activate XFINITY service. But there are a couple of requirements we want you to know before ordering your Self Installation Kit.
- You either are a current Comcast customer, or your address has had Comcast service in the past.
- All of the outlets in your home must be located where you need the service – Self Installation Kits do not allow you to add additional outlets in your home, you need a technician to help you with that.
XFINITY TV Self-Install requirements
- The coax cable included in your Self Installation Kit is six feet in length, so the outlet in your home must be within six feet of where you would like to place your set-top box.
XFINITY Internet Self-Install requirements
- The coax cable included in your Self Installation Kit is 20 feet long, so the outlet in your home must be within 20 feet of where you would like to connect your modem.
XFINITY Voice Self-Install requirements
- The coax cable included in your Self Installation Kit is 20 feet long, so the outlet in your home must be within 20 feet of where you would like to connect your voice modem.
- The XFINITY Voice Self Installation Kit allows you to connect your services through a cordless phone system in your home, and does not provide service through the existing phone wall jacks in your home. For that reason, if you have a home alarm, health monitoring system or a direct security connection to buzz guests into the building via the telephone, a professional installation is required.
Order your XFINITY Self Installation Kit today!
Want to learn more? Follow the link to understand what is included in a Self Installation Kit.